Pages

Videos

my Homeand Just Having Fun - Pets Next Door

my Homeand Just Having Fun - Pets Next Door


Video Title: (my Homeand Just Having Fun - Pets Next Door)
Video Duration: 1:14
From: vuac01
Category: Pets and Animals
hello to all my old friends and new ones. this weekend was a good one. i got so spoilt. mum can't ignore me when i talk so cute and look so cute, well, that's all the time. i'm just adored. i broke my swing yesterday, mum said she would buy me a new one this week. my beak is very strong and i love to bite things. i've been watching tv with mum today. i love my home, and mum put in a photo of luna park where she went to with dad before they got married sixteen months ago. i'm their favourite baby.  more cute animals at petsnextdoor
Tags: "Most Responded", Pets "pets at home", "petsmart locations", "pets4homes", "petsmart canada", "petsmart coupons", "pets for sale", "petsafe", "petsmart grooming", "pets paradise", Pets Pet Animals Animal Alexandrian Ringneck Parrot Pretty Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment