Pages

Videos

Juggernaut Battle Ffxiii - Part 1 Chapter 11

Juggernaut Battle Ffxiii - Part 1 Chapter 11


Video Title: (Juggernaut Battle Ffxiii - Part 1 Chapter 11)
Video Duration: 7:01
From: morgoth2000
Category: Gaming
me fighting the juggernaut boss the first time around in chapter 11. 1584000 hp there are 2 of these guys in chapter 11 pretty close to one another. i just decided to film this one. strategy: i start with an aegisol before i go into battle to give me that defensive boost i need, since most of my characters are optimized offensively. 1. i start with a rav rav rav combo to work up his stagger. i do it for 2 cycles of "auto-battle". 2. i then switch to a com sen med combo. this allows my sentinel snow to take damage while my commando lightning keeps up the stagger meter. all the while my medic hope is healing my team. after the juggernaut uses "wrecking ball" on snow, hope will heal him. i then repeat steps 1 and 2 until the juggernaut is staggered. 3. when he is staggered, i switch to a com com rav combo and start unleashing attacks on this sucker. when the stagger gauge runs out, i switch back to com sen med to heal my team. after they are healed, i wait for snow to take another "wrecking ball" and switch to my rav rav rav combo and repeat steps 1 amp 2 until he is staggered again. if your med hope dies, then switch to a med sen med combo and use "raise" on your other med and then switch back to your com sen med combo. if you're dangerously close to dying, or the juggernaut is almost dead, and you want to be safe use an eidolin. it will damage him as well as bring all your characters back with full health. thanks for watching watch part 2.
Tags: "Most Featured",


No comments:

Post a Comment