Pages

Videos

Inoj-i Want To Be Your Lady Baby Alto Cover

Inoj-i Want To Be Your Lady Baby Alto Cover


Video Title: (Inoj-i Want To Be Your Lady Baby Alto Cover)
Video Duration: 1:10
From: MrMagnificent321
Category: Music
i am not going to lie this piece wasn't difficult at all. its just the same thing over and over again. some people ask me "william why dont you freestyle" my answer is always "because i am to lazy, and i don't like to show off." but if you want me to freestyle in my music comment this vid. oh yea please bare with me because my c is sharp. real sharp i will post a video about me giving yall sheet music so i wont be confused or you. i will be giving out notes to this song... please subscribe...
Tags: "Most Discussed", Inoj "inoj love you down", "inoj wiki", "inoj i want to be your lady baby lyrics", "inoj my boo", "inoj lyrics", "inoj time after time", "inoj songs", "hinojo", "inoj time after time lyrics", Inoj Lady Baby Mrmagnificent321 Cover Alto


No comments:

Post a Comment