Pages

Videos

Extraextra-school Gyrlsful Song Wmv

Extraextra-school Gyrlsful Song Wmv


Video Title: (Extraextra-school Gyrlsful Song Wmv)
Video Duration: 3:13
From: TsquadBooBoo
Category: Entertainment
extra,extra-school gyrlsful song extra, extra lyrics i got this issue girl with the things that you been saying aint trying to diss you girl but im done with the games your playing i tell you all the time you say you say im got my bizz but you cant buy your own that is what the issue is so then you that its all good and thats like everythings gonna be when you see me with my boys you do the same thing all the time like where he at and where you going whos that texting and who you calling i wont take it personally cuz you just hate on everyone shes on that extra, extra you cant be all about she got an issue with me being with you shes on that extra, extra why you gotta be so extrax2 you make excuses saying that he aint missing nothing im on the phone with him and your behind me saying you act like youre the police of our love but your trying to mess it all up you need to fall back get off of my back so then you say that its al god and thats like everythings gonna be when you see me with my boys you do the same thing all the time like where he at and where you going whos that texting and who you calling i wont take it personally cuz you just hate on everyone shes on that extra, extra you cant be all about she got an issue with me being with you shes on that extra, extra why you gotta be so extrax2 jackie nimble jackie nimble let me put these chicks in their place real quick instrumental instrumental thats when im about to flip when i spit on this extra ordinary ltbgt...lt bgt
Tags: "Most Featured", Extra "extract", "extra tv", "extra torrent movies", "extracover", "extrapolate", "extra space storage", "extras", "extra3pmsnackdown", "extranet", Extra Extra-school Gyrlsful Song


No comments:

Post a Comment