Pages

Videos

Bella Amp Edward- When I Look At You For Misstany1993

Bella Amp Edward- When I Look At You For Misstany1993


Video Title: (Bella Amp Edward- When I Look At You For Misstany1993)
Video Duration: 2:58
From: wolf4204
Category: Entertainment
watch in hd, it's so much better ok so this is a very late christmas wishlist gift to tanya aka misstany1993. her videos are awesome and she has always given me the most amazing comments on my vids, so this is my way of saying thanks to her. check out her channel here youtube and you should definitely subscribe because she makes incredible vids. hope you like it tanya so i decided to use this song because the very first time i heard it, i knew i wanted to vid it with bella amp edward. i think it sums up perfectly the way bella feels about having edward in her life. again, i'm pretty new to making vids, so please give me feedback on anything and everything. this was my first time doing my own colouring effects, i didn't want to do too much, just kind of intensify all the colours. so please enjoy, rate, and comment, you don't know how much i appreciate your feedback, and if you like it, subscribe, add me, and check out some of my other vids i do not own the contents of this video, i only own the editing of the video itself, all clips and tracks used belong to their respectful owners.
Tags: "Top Rated", Edward "edward cullen", "edwards cinema", "edward woodward", "edward norton", "edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros", "edward scissorhands", "edward jenner", "edward furlong", "edward hopper", Edward And Bella When I Look At You Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn Kristen Stweart Robert Pattinson Edward Cullen Miley Cyrus


No comments:

Post a Comment