Pages

Videos

Xtc Leisure

Xtc Leisure


Video Title: (Xtc Leisure)
Video Duration: 5:03
From: FallingDown08
Category: Music
from their 1982 album english settlement lyrics: as you see, science once again robs us of our jobs theyamp39ve put a micro-chip in my place, i hide behind screen of aggression nowadays itamp39s just a way of saving some face, so now iamp39m permanently drunk like the rest of the race with leisure if you think iamp39m clowning i ure you that iamp39m drowning here in leisure they taught me how to work but they canamp39t teach me how to shirk correctly. i spend all day and all my allowance on tv games amusement heaven at the flick of a switch. instead of a lathe i busy my fingers nowadays by scoring goals with the gentlest twitch. iamp39ve forgotten how to use my legs to invade the pitch leisure if you think iamp39m clowning i ure you that iamp39m drowning here in leisure they taught me how to work but they canamp39t teach me how to shirk correctly. they had retired me amp39fore i left school just saw no point in the standing in line so i spend lots of time lounging at home why not come in amp39cos the carpet is fine what a waste of breath it is searching for the jobs that donamp39t exist. so now iamp39m permanently drunk like the rest of the race with leisure if you think iamp39m clowning i ure you that iamp39m drowning here in leisure they taught me how to work but they canamp39t teach me how to shirk correctly.
Tags: "Most Responded", Xtc "xtc dear god", "xtc discography", "xtc dear god lyrics", "xtc austin", "xtc band", "xtc drug", "xtc dallas", "xtc lyrics", "xtc audio", Xtc Leisure English Settlement


No comments:

Post a Comment