Pages

Videos

Mybrute On Iphone How To Get A Bear

Mybrute On Iphone  How To Get A Bear


Video Title: Mybrute On Iphone How To Get A Bear
Video Duration: 1:32
From: TheGamerssss
Category: Gaming
hi join my dojo gummy killers is the dojo's name. code is ehaeihfe. when you don't get any of these quit and rejoin and keep trying until you get a bear or any rare weapon, skills, and pets. thank you all. ehaeihfe is the dojo's code. ehaeihfe
Tags: "Most Recent", Mybrute "mybrute cheats", "mybrute s", "mybrute wiki", "mybrute guide", "mybrute weapons", "mybrute pupils", "mybrute forum", "mybrute inventory preview", "mybrute simulator", Mybrute On Iphone How To Get A Bear


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyways, a helpful tip: don't let anyone tell you otherwise---joining ANY dojo will give you:
-2x exp for all your brutes for 3 days after joining their dojo
-a special power related to their dojo style (bear, snake, cat)
-you WILL NOT necessarily get any pets or weapons just for choosing one dojo over another

just throwing it out there, but my master code is ### J A E G I J F E ###, but why possibly join mine?
-if you had initially created a Snake or Cat dojo, and want to learn "Bear Strength" from my BEAR dojo
-MORE IMPORTANTLY--if you don't mind affiliated with a dojo by the name, "ANMA"

-also, if you're the superstitious type and choose to believe the hype, my characters are quite the beast masters hehe. on my main brute I've gotten a polar bear, panther, dog, as well as Hypnosis skill (to steal pets) all before level 10!!!

again my master code is ### J A E G I J F E ###
ANMA, bear clan

Post a Comment