Pages

Videos

Fun With Vacuum

Fun With Vacuum


Video Title: Fun With Vacuum
Video Duration: 0:51
From: theimcass
Category: Comedy
my first vid to youtube i was just bored, and then it came to my mind... :b plz tell me what you think, good and bad, so i can improve next time also the next videos will start to be more elaborated, cause i just spent like 3 hours filming and editing this one, so its not that good. rate, comment and subscribe please, it would mean a lot to me : ps: also, im sorry for my bad english... i really need to work on that. :b
Tags: "Most Recent", Weiner "weiner dog", "wienerschnitzel", "weiner music", "wiener circle", "weinerville", "wienermobile", "wiener circle chicago", "weiner cousins", "weiner dogs for sale", Weiner Stuck In Vacuum Fun With C Theimc


No comments:

Post a Comment