Pages

Videos

Bellas Story Part 5

Bellas Story Part 5


Video Title: (Bellas Story Part 5)
Video Duration: 1:33
From: ilovenickjonas1118
Category: Entertainment
music not owned by me "here ill hold your homework for you he said grabbing my home work oh, thank you jacob i told him your welcome bells he said cheerfully. something seemed peculiar he seemed too happy. jacob went to his car and put our homework in the back of the car. he opened the car door for me, thanks i said as he closed the door. he open the drivers car door and started the car. soon we got to his house and we walked in nice place i said looking around thanks he said taking off his jacket and putting it on the rack. where do you want to sit, my room, living- room, kitchen he asked me living room i told him. ok he said. he guided me to his living room where we sat on a tan couch near a round coffee table. we sat down we started our home work first math cl, health cl, and language arts cl . it was already 6:00pm, bells, you done with your homework jacob asked uhm, one more question i said ok said jacob ok done i said as i dropped my pencil and started to shake my hand that fell asleep. can you help me with my science homework now bells jacob asked me ya i said here he handed me the paper. science homework period 4 teacher mr. kat date- 4-7-07 name -jacob cruz 1. what is the rock that is from a volcano i wrote, igneous rock 2.what is the rock that is made from sediments i thought but then wrote, sedimentary rock 3.will you be my girl friend bella
Tags: "Top Rated", New "news", "new moon", "new york times", "newegg", "newgrounds", "new moon trailer", "new moon movie", "new dvd releases", "new movies", New Project


No comments:

Post a Comment