Pages

Videos

Watching My Brother Play Wii Sports In Store

Watching My Brother Play Wii Sports In Store


Video Title: (Watching My Brother Play Wii Sports In Store)
Video Duration: 2:12
From: curtisthebassist
Category: Comedy
in the gaming section of a store, there was a wii that my brother wanted to play. since i have no interest in games, i thought i would get on the internet on my ipod touch. after that got boring, i pulled out my phone and made a random video.
Tags: "Top Favorites", Watching "watching tv online", "watching movies", "watching airplanes lyrics", "watching the wheels lyrics", "watching the detectives", "watching you lyrics", "watching free movies online", "watching the detectives lyrics", "watching nfl games online", Watching My Brother Playing Wii Sports In Store Curtisthebist Vlog Video Blog Hannah Montana Playscott357 Ipod Touch Bowling Tennis


No comments:

Post a Comment