Pages

Videos

Oh My God Its Mr Miyagi

Oh My God Its Mr  Miyagi


Video Title: Oh My God Its Mr Miyagi
Video Duration: 1:59
From: Sleepyheadwithramen
Category: Entertainment
before you watch this video, make sure your volume level is extremely high. i wouldn't want you to get some sort of ear infection from this video. oh my goodness this has gotta be the best news i've heard in a few days haha :d trailer: youtube watchvjvhem4-qb2o song: mulan's theme "i'll make a man out of you" artist: jackie chan :b
Tags: "Most Recent", Jackie "jackie robinson", "jackie kennedy", "jackie earle haley", "jackie lawson", "jackie brown", "jackie collins", "jackie chan movies", "jackie gleason", "jackie wilson", Jackie Chan Mr Miyagi Mister Karate Kid Funny Oh My God Its Sleepy Head With Ramen Sleepyheadwithramen Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment