Pages

Videos

My Life Intro

My Life Intro


Video Title: (My Life Intro)
Video Duration: 0:05
From: CassifulXCassii
Category: Entertainment
jamila hannah lautner i am 12 years old, and a month ago, i was poor and living in a care home. now, i am famous, with a 'dad'. is you havent already guessed, my dads name is taylor lautner. now do you get why i am famous we live in 'the celebrity house' where celebs stay if they can't afford to live anywhere else, everyone in the house can ffors it.. except maby aston jls but robert pattison can, yes were the only ones in the house at the moment, just me 'uncle' aston, 'uncle' robert and ...
Tags: "Most Featured", D "dictionary", "debenhams", "disney channel", "dell", "delta airlines", "dominos", "download", "daily mail", "dorothy perkins", D


No comments:

Post a Comment