Pages

Videos

Breaking Benjamin- You

Breaking Benjamin- You


Video Title: Breaking Benjamin- You
Video Duration: 3:22
From: BreakingBenjamin47
Category: Music
this song is a copyright of breaking benjamin amp i don't own it in any way, shape, or form. lyrics: my hands are broken, and time is going on and on it goes, forever how long so i got high and, lived all that life that i have taken all for granted promise me you'll try, to leave it all behind 'cause i've elected hell, lying to myself why have i gone blind live another life you x2 the only way out is letting your guard down and never die forgotten i know forgive me my love i stand here all alone and i can see the bottom promise me you'll try, to leave it all behind 'cause i've elected hell, lying to myself why have i gone blind live another life you x6
Tags: "Most Recent", Breaking "breaking news", "breaking dawn", "breaking benjamin", "breaking dawn movie", "breaking benjamin lyrics", "breaking bad season 3", "breaking dawn auditions", "breaking dawn movie release date", "breakingnews.ie", Breaking Benjamin You Alternative Metal


No comments:

Post a Comment