Pages

Videos

The Truth About Taylor Swift

The Truth About Taylor Swift


Video Title: (The Truth About Taylor Swift)
Video Duration: 2:57
From: daysha1377
Category: Comedy
verse 1: i write songs about boys, cause the never notice me. now they all want my autograph cause i'm a celebrity. chorus: i am taylor swift. my voice sounds like ss teenage boys love me, and little girls dore me, even though i can't sing. verse 2: pretty glittery guitars are whati like to play, andeasy chords that make music a piece of cake. just between you and me this is the same way i played in 5th grade. bridge: lalalalalalalalalalalalala doo doo doo doo doo doo verse 3: if ...
Tags: "Most Linked", Nick "nickelodeon", "nickelodeon games", "nicki minaj", "nickelback", "nick griffin", "nick cannon", "nick jonas", "nicki minaj lyrics", "nickjr.games", Nick Cardona Daysha Farrer Becca Peatross Scotty Duncan Taylor Swift Song


No comments:

Post a Comment