Pages

Videos

My Angel- Jemi And Nelena Story Episode 25

My Angel- Jemi And Nelena Story Episode 25


Video Title: (My Angel- Jemi And Nelena Story Episode 25)
Video Duration: 0:31
From: pinkyninky94
Category: Entertainment
together. so on with the story with jemi demi:so i was thinking,my birthday is next week and i got permission to throw a party joe:mhmnot really listening demi:so i was thinking about having a theme joe:yeah demi :i was thinking of having an animal themenotices hes not paying attention joe:uhum demi:and all the boys will wear pink make up and short miskirts joe:sounds good babe demi:and when we blow up the candles i will drag zac to my bedroom joe:snaps out of itwhat demi:just ...
Tags: "Most Linked", Jemi "jemima khan", "jemima rooper", "jemicy school", "jemistry", "jemima", "jemima puddle duck", "jemini", "jemi housing", "jemina pearl break it up", Jemi Nelena Story


No comments:

Post a Comment