Pages

Videos

Do Something Creative D

Do Something Creative  D


Video Title: (Do Something Creative D)
Video Duration: 4:58
From: justamomforjesus
Category: Howto and Style
exposing the nwo . just playing in the studio is what i love. of course i will be doing more of these vid's in january. this is a re-upload from my other channel charlenerice here on the tube. wanted to share another side of me other than my political justice video. art is another way to relax and have fun.any of my subs or friends out there artist let me know iam thinking about doing a truth painting collaboration project in 2010. i will be doing some live painting soon on my ...
Tags: "Top Rated", Blogtv "blogtv junior", "blogtv.sg", "blogtv jr", "blogtv joe budden", "blogtv chi city", "blogtv sign up", "blogtv toolbar", "blogtv backgrounds", "blogtv live now", Blogtv Peaceloveart And Truth Painting God Jesus Holy Spirit Positive Inspire Encourage Forgiveness Unity Love End Times


No comments:

Post a Comment