Pages

Videos

Attention - Tokio Hotel

Attention - Tokio Hotel


Video Title: (Attention - Tokio Hotel)
Video Duration: 3:12
From: chyzuka
Category: Music
i'm trying to tell you i'm trying to know you i'm dying to show you fighting to get you soon as you got me you go and drop me it's cruel when you burn me i love how you hurt me oh no, i'll never let you go oh no, i hate that i need you so it's not what you said it's the way you say it it's not what you did it's the way you do it sick and tired of needing your affection i chose to be lonely than live without your attention i scatch your sweet name right into my skin you left me bleeding but i ...
Tags: "Most Featured", Tokio "tokio hotel lyrics", "tokio hotel automatic lyrics", "tokio hotel tour dates", "tokio marine", "tokio hotel humanoid", "tokio hotel automatic", "tokiohotel", "tokio hotel wiki", "tokio hotel monsoon lyrics", Tokio Hotel Attention Humanoid Bonus Track Album Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment